Welcoming SOLIDWORKS World 2018 with Two Weeks of Free Courses
January 29, 2018
Here at LinkedIn Learning, we're excited to be joining over 5,000 attendees in Los Angeles for the yearly gathering of the SOLIDWORKS community, SOLIDWORKS World 2018. And to celebrate, we're not only participating in SOLIDWORKS World as a Bronze Sponsor, but we're also offering free access to a selection of our SOLIDWORKS courses for both the week before and the week of SOLIDWORKS World.
Why celebrate by making some courses free? LinkedIn data shows that manufacturing is one of the fastest-growing areas of the job market. Despite this, it's hard to fill manufacturing jobs. For example, in November 2017, the Charlotte Observer reported on the difficulty that Ingersoll Rand has had filling manufacturing positions. With 2,000 employees in their Davidson, NC North American HQ, 1,000 jobs sit unfilled due to the ever-widening technical skills gap.
So, for SOLIDWORKS World, we're opening up a collection of courses in hopes that we can shrink that skills gap by a little bit. Here’s the full list of unlocked courses for SOLIDWORKS World, from today until Feb. 11, 2018. Simply click on the links below to start learning.
SOLIDWORKS Cert Prep
- Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional
- Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate
- Cert Prep: SOLIDWORKS Drawing Tools
- Cert Prep: SOLIDWORKS Surfacing
Core Training on SOLIDWORKS and Other Dassault Products
- Learning CATIA v5
- DraftSight Essential Training
- SOLIDWORKS 2018 Essential Training
- SOLIDWORKS: Piping and Routing
- SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Library
Deep Dives and Projects
- Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKS
- SOLIDWORKS: Importing Geometry From Other Applications
- SOLIDWORKS: Simulation for Finite Element Analysis
- SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuning
LinkedIn Learning has more than 10,000 courses, covering virtually every professional skill. Click here to learn more.