How to Build Resilience on Live with LinkedIn Learning
April 30, 2020
At this point, we’re learning to adapt, adjust to change, and look for ways to manage through uncertain times. We chatted with instructors Dorie Clark, Jan Rutherford, and Gemma Leigh Roberts about how resilience and grit can help you navigate the changing world of work. If you weren’t able to tune in to our Live with LinkedIn Learning, you can check out the discussion here:
To learn more about building resilience, here are six free courses:
Build your resilience, maintain it in the face of challenges, and track your progress over time in the course, Enhancing Resilience.
- Thrive in the face of change in the course, Cultivating Mental Agility.
- Assess your own resilience and learn strategies to bounce back in the face of adversity in the course, Building Resilience.
- Find strength and offer self-compassion during a tough situation in the course, Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant on Option B: Building Resilience.
- Regulate how optimistic and positive you are in the face of uncertainty in the course, Grit: How Teams Persevere to Accomplish Great Goals.
- Shift your mindset to see challenge as a way to grow, evolve, and ultimately feel more empowered in the course, Subtle Shifts in Thinking for Tremendous Resilience.