The 22 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
January 14, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 13,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 22 new courses covering everything from storytelling with data to AWS for developers to scaling your startup.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365) with Dennis Taylor
- Excel for Mac Essential Training (Office 365) with Curt Frye
- Microsoft Project Server: Administration with John Riopel
- SharePoint Sites for Collaboration and Communication with Gini von Courter
Leadership and Management
- Leading in Government with Adelle Dantzler
- Leading Inclusive Teams with Daisy Lovelace
- Managing and Working with a Technical Team for Nontechnical Professionals with Phil Gold
- Scaling Your Startup with John Jantsch
- Artificial Intelligence for Project Managers with Oliver Yarbrough
- Storytelling with Data with Paul A. Smith
CAD (Product Design)
- Siemens NX: Design for Injection Molding with Steven Marjieh
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018 with Nick Harauz
- AI Accountability Essential Training with Barton Poulson
- Qlik Sense Essential Training with Curt Frye
Front-End Web Development
- Exam Prep: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment (AZ-100) with Sharon Bennett
- Learning Mobile Device Security with Ryan Spence
- AWS for Developers: AWS Amplify with Bear Cahill
- AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQL with Bear Cahill
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 13,000+ courses today.