The New Skills You Can Learn at LinkedIn Learning This Week
January 10, 2017
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning Solutions, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 9,000-plus course library. And this week was no different, as we added 15 new courses covering everything from improving your focus to foundations of calligraphy to even learning the ukulele.
The new courses now available at LinkedIn Learning are:
- Find and Test Your Business Idea with Dave Crenshaw
- Creating Your Sales Process with Dean Karrel
- Finding a Sponsor with Simon T. Bailey
- Improving Your Focus with Dave Crenshaw
- PowerPoint Tips Weekly with Garrick Chow, Nick Brazzi and Jess Stratton
3D and Animation
- V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in 3ds Max with Brian Bradley
- 3ds Max: Hard Surface Modeling Basics with Joel Bradley
Audio and Music
- Advanced Electric Bass with Billy Sheehan with Billy Sheehan
- Beginning Ukulele with Greg Horne, Shana Aisenberg and Daniel Ho
- 3ds Max: Advanced Lighting with Aaron F. Ross
- Foundations of Calligraphy with Ina Saltz
- DaVinci Resolve Guru: Color Correcting Log, Raw, and Flat Footage with Patrick Inhofer
- Premiere Pro Guru: Markers with Luisa Winters
- Social Network Analysis Using R with Curt Frye
- TypeScript for C# Programmers with Jesse Liberty
*Image from Death to the Stock Photo