The New Skills You Can Learn at Lynda.com This Week
June 19, 2016
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to accomplish the truly remarkable.
And, at Lynda, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 4,500-plus course library. And this week was no different, as we added 21 new courses covering everything from recruiting veterans to photography to mastering OmniGraffle 6.
The complete list of new courses now available at Lynda.com are:
Education + Elearning
- How to Make Accessible Learning with Oliver Schinkten
- Learn Moodle 3.1: The Basics with Oliver Schinkten
- Intermediate Google AdWords with Martin Shervington
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter with Brad Batesole
Audio + Music
- Making 2D Presentation Materials and Mockups with Todd Gallopo
- InDesign Typography, Part 1 with Nigel French
- Securing Windows 10 with Martin Guidry
- Windows 10 Networking Fundamentals with Joli Ballew
- Windows 10: Manage Identity with Brian Culp
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Configure File and Storage Services with Ed Liberman
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Deploy, Manage and Maintain Servers with Ed Liberman