Become What You Want to Be With Our 10 New Learning Paths
July 4, 2016
Often, learning itself is not the goal. Instead, learning is a way to achieve a goal.
With that in mind, we here at Lynda.com created learning paths. Learning paths are step-by-step structured courses, supported with quizzes, practice and learning reminders to encourage you and support you as you make progress towards your goal.
Simply put, you can take a learning path to become what you want to be. For example, if you want to be a graphic designer, you can take the graphic designer learning path, and you’ll gain all the skills necessary to become a graphic designer.
Back in March, we launched 50 learning paths to kick things off, covering everything from becoming a C++ developer to a digital illustrator to a music producer. This month, we’ve launched another 10 learning paths, to help more people become what they want to be.
- Become a 3D Visual Design Specialist
- Become an Access 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist
- Become an Agile Project Manager
- Become a Documentary Filmmaker
- Become an Instructional Designer
- Become an Instructional Developer
- Become a Junior WordPress Developer
- Become an Online Instructor
- Become an Outlook 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist
- Become a PowerPoint 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist
Good luck on your next play.
*Image from Death to the Stock Photo