Office 2019 Just Launched. Learn it Here.
September 24, 2018
This morning, Microsoft released updates to Office 365 and the new Office 2019 — the on-premises version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. And there’s only one online learning provider that published full-length, expert-led courses covering each of the 2019 apps the minute they released: LinkedIn Learning.
We at LinkedIn Learning have also completely refreshed our Office 365 content to reflect the cloud software’s latest user interface and features. All told, we just launched 38 new Microsoft Office courses, across five languages.
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019? A quick explanation — Office 365 is the cloud-based subscription version of Office, which delivers the most productive and secure Office experience. Office 365 gets new features added monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security and more. Office 2019 is an update to the on-premises version of Office for customers who are not ready for the cloud. Office 2019 does not receive feature updates and contains only a subset of the features found in Office 365.
Regardless of which version of Office you choose, we’ve got the right course for you. The best news? We’ve unlocked the courses below through the end of October, so they are 100% free to all:
- Office 365 New Features
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365)
- Word Essential Training (Office 365)
- PowerPoint Essential Training (Office 365)
- Outlook Essential Training (Office 365)
- SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics
- Office 2019 New Features
- Excel 2019 Essential Training
- Word 2019 Essential Training
- PowerPoint 2019 Essential Training
- Outlook 2019 Essential Training
- Access 2019 Essential Training
- Excel 2019 for Mac Essential Training
- Word 2019 for Mac Essential Training
- PowerPoint 2019 for Mac Essential Training
- Outlook 2019 for Mac Essential Training
- Office 2019: Les nouveautés
- Novedades de Office 2019
- Novedades de Office 2019 para Mac
- Office 365 Desktop Apps: Neue Funktionen
- Office 365 Web Apps: Neue Funktionen
- Office 2019 Neue Funktionen
- Office 2019の新機能
In addition to these brand-new releases, we have hundreds of Office courses for all levels of learners. Our courses are taught by seasoned experts, many of whom are Microsoft Insiders (such as Smitty Smith and Dave Ludwig) and Microsoft MVPs like Oz du Soleil, Heather Ackmann, Heather Severino and Scott Helmers.
Whether you’re brand-new to Office or a pro preparing for Microsoft Office Specialist certification, we have the training you need. See all of our Microsoft Office courses here.