The 21 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
February 25, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 13,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 21 new courses covering everything from data science to project management to blitzscaling your startup.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- Microsoft Teams Quick Tips with Nick Brazzi
- Applying Analytics to Your Learning Program with Tim Dickinson
Leadership and Management
- Applied Curiosity with Becki Saltzman
- Becoming a Male Ally at Work with Emilie Aries
- Managing Someone Older Than You with John Tarnoff
- Blitzscaling with Chris Yeh and Reid Hoffman
- Characteristics of a Great Scrum Master with Brandon Raines
- Project Management Foundations: Communication with Doug Rose
- Dynamo Essential Training with Ian Siegel
- Revit: Professional Office Interior Design with Chante Bright
- Adobe Dimension: Photo Shoot Composite with Steve Caplin
- Become a Portrait Pro: Family and Kids with Chris Orwig
Back-End Web Development
- Building Laravel and Vue.js Web Apps with Michael Sullivan
- Learning XAI: Explainable Artificial Intelligence with Aki Ohashi
Front-End Web Development
- ARKit and Unity: Build a Drivable Car in Augmented Reality with Parth Anand
- AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES) with Jeremy Villeneuve
- Introduction to AWS for Non-Engineers: 1 Cloud Concepts with Hiroko Nishimura
- Learning Apple tvOS App Development with Brian Advent
- Visual Studio Code Productivity Tips with Walt Ritscher
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 13,000+ courses today.