The 21 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
July 29, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 14,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 21 new courses covering everything from programming foundations to user experience to business ethics.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- Office 365 New Features with David Rivers
Leadership and Management
- Aaron Dignan on Transformational Change with Aaron Dignan
- Business Ethics for Managers and Leaders with Bob McGannon
- Communicating with Confidence with Jeff Ansell
- Developing a Competitive Strategy with Anil Gupta
- Executive Leadership with John Ullmen
- Hiring an Employee for Managers with Gabriella Parente-Neubert
- Leading with Kindness and Strength with genConnect
- Own Your Voice: Improve Presentations and Executive Presence with genConnect
- Revit: Detailing with Paul F. Aubin
- Cert Prep: Adobe Certified Associate - InDesign with Mike Rankin
- Learning Adobe XD with Tom Green
- AWS for Developers: PayPal Payment Processing with Lambdas with Bear Cahill
- Learning Cloud Computing: Public Cloud Platforms with David Linthicum
- Building Data Apps with R and Shiny with Martin John Hadley
- R Programming in Data Science: Dates and Times with Mark Niemann-Ross
Front-End Web Development
- Building Vue and Node Apps with Authentication with Alexander Zanfir
- Ionic 4.0 Essential Training with Sani Yusuf
- SQL Server: Reporting Services with Adam Wilbert
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals with Annyce Davis
- DevOps Foundations: Chaos Engineering with Michael Smith
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 14,000+ courses today.