The 22 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
January 7, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 13,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 22 new courses covering everything from web design to IT security to getting a job in marketing.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- OneDrive Quick Tips with Heather Severino
- Word for Mac Essential Training (Office 365) with David Rivers
- Managing Your Career as an Introvert with Dorie Clark
Finance and Accounting
- The New Age of Risk Management Strategy for Business with Dan Weedin
Leadership and Management
- Get a Job in Marketing with Brian Honigman
- Marketing Tools: Digital Marketing with Anson Alexander
- Social Media for Leadership with Brian Honigman
- Managing International Projects with Sam Yankelevitch
- Operational Excellence Work-Out and Kaizen Facilitator with Richard Chua
- Productivity Hacks for Writers with Jessica Brody
Audio and Music
- The Songwriting Process with Cliff Goldmacher
- Drawing Vector Graphics: Isometric Illustration with Von Glitschka
- Learning Wix with Jen Kramer
- Cleaning, Transforming, and Prepping Your Data With Tableau Prep with Matt Francis
- Foundations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) with Jonathan Reichental
- Learning Excel: Data Analysis with Curt Frye
- Ethical Hacking: Scanning Networks with Lisa Bock
- Learning Threat Modeling for Security Professionals with Adam Shostack
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 13,000+ courses today.