The 24 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
July 8, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 14,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 24 new courses covering everything from project management to cloud development to graphic design.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
Education and Instructional Design
- Learning Moodle 3.7 with Oliver Schinkten
- Helping Your Employees Meet Retirement Goals with Jane Barratt
- Selling and Marketing Products on Amazon with Ryan Mulvany
- Construction Estimating: Specifications and CSI MasterFormat with Christopher Randall
- Learning Revit 2020 with Paul F. Aubin
- SketchUp Pro: Modeling a Lamp with Paul J. Smith
- Banish Your Inner Critic to Unleash Creativity with Denise Jacobs
- Drawing Vector Graphics with Von Glitschka
- Illustrator CC 2019 One-on-One: Advanced with Deke McClelland
- Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud with Chad Chelius
- Photoshop CC 2019 One-on-One: Advanced with Deke McClelland
- Creating Panoramas with Lightroom with Richard Harrington
- Collaborating on Video Projects with Creative Cloud with Richard Harrington
Back-End Web Development
- Building a Reactive App with Angular and Spring Boot 2 with Christopher Anatalio
- WordPress: Advanced Custom Fields with Joe Casabona
- Choosing a Cloud Platform for Developers: AWS, Azure, and GCP with Xian Ke
- Cloud-Native Development Using Java with Eclipse MicroProfile with Kate Stanley
- VPC Networking: Designing a Software Defined Data Center on AWS with Mark Wilkins
- Data Science on Google Cloud Platform: Architecting Solutions with Kumaran Ponnambalam
- iOS 13 First Look for Developers with Todd Perkins
- Agile Software Development: Transforming Your Organization with Kelley OConnell
- Mobile Testing with Appium with Jonathan Lipps
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 14,000+ courses today.