The 28 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
January 21, 2019
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 13,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 28 new courses covering everything from cognitive technologies to robotic process automation to transformational leadership.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- Excel: Filtering Data for Beginners with Dave Ludwig
- Excel: Introduction to Charts and Graphs with Dennis Taylor
- Excel: Introduction to Formatting with Dennis Taylor
- Excel: Macros and VBA for Beginners with Chris B. Smith
Leadership and Management
- Transformational Leadership with Henna Inam
Art and Illustration
- Maya 2019 Essential Training with George Maestri
CAD (Product Design)
- Additive Manufacturing for Business with Deloitte Insights
- Autodesk Nastran In-CAD: Dynamic Analysis with Tony Abbey
Motion Graphics and VFX
- Nuke New Features Consolidated with Steve Wright
Back-End Web Development
- Cognitive Technologies: The Real Opportunities for Business with Deloitte Insights
- Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners with Stephane Maarek
Front-End Web Development
- Apollo Client State with React with Eric Greene
- CSS Selectors for React Developers with Eric Greene
- Essentials of CSS for React Developers with Eric Greene
- Getting Started with CSS for React Developers with Eric Greene
- More CSS Selectors for React Developers with Eric Greene
- Windows Server 2019: File Services with Ed Liberman
- WordPress: Ecommerce with Patrick Rauland
- Visual Studio for Mac with Bruce Van Horn
- Robotic Process Automation: Tech Primer with Bryan Lamb
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 13,000+ courses today.