The 24 New Skills You Can Now Learn on LinkedIn Learning
July 30, 2018
Each week presents a new opportunity for you and your team to learn the skills necessary to take on the next big challenge.
And, at LinkedIn Learning, we want to do everything we can to help make that happen.
So, each week, we add to our 12,000+ course library. And this past week was no different, as we added 24 new courses covering everything from Python to financial modeling to best practices for leading a global team.
The new courses now available on LinkedIn Learning are:
- CV Success Master Class with Aimee Bateman
Education and Instructional Design
- Increasing Engagement with eLearning Programs with Ajay Pangarkar
Finance and Accounting
- Financial Modeling Foundations with Michael McDonald
- Human Resources: Protecting Confidentiality with Don Phin
- Salesforce 2018: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration with Gini von Courter
- SharePoint Online: Managing Project Sites with Gini von Courter and Shari L Oswald
Leadership and Management
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter with Megan Adams
- Transitioning to Product Management with Cole Mercer
- Photoshop: Advanced Adjustment Layer and Blend Modes with Richard Harrington
- Telling a Story with Adobe Spark with Richard Harrington
Front-End Web Development
- Planning a Microsoft Cloud Solution with Sharon Bennett
- CySA+ Cert Prep: 6 Security Tools and Practices with Mike Chapple
- SSCP Cert Prep: 5 Cryptography with Mike Chapple
- SSCP Cert Prep: 6 Networks and Communications Security with Mike Chapple
- Learning ARKit for Developers with Brian Advent
- RxJava: Design Patterns for Android Developers with Jon Bott
- Test-Driven Infrastructure with Chef with Robin Beck
*Image by Rob Bye on Unsplash
Want to see what else we offer? View all of LinkedIn Learning's 12,000+ courses today.