Free LinkedIn Learning Courses to Help You Navigate the Impact of COVID-19
Our personal and professional lives have been turned upside down by COVID-19. Remote work is the new normal, many schools are closed, and a wide-range of industries are decreasing their hiring. Through all of this, we’re seeing our community turn to learning to remain productive.
People are coping with a range of uncertainties and realities that require learning new skills. In some cases, that means learning new ways to cope with stress or remotely manage a team. In others, it means learning entirely new skills in the face of a tough job market.
To help navigate these challenging times, LinkedIn Learning is also offering free learning paths to help:
- Job seekers navigate career strategies in today’s job market
- Professionals remain productive and efficient while working remotely
- Professionals manage stress and build mindfulness practices into their work day
- Professionals build resilience during this challenging time
- Educators transition to teaching online
- Talent acquisition professionals adapt to the changing business landscape
- Sales professionals learn the skills to sell during these unusual times
- Small businesses navigate the challenges of today's economy
- Leaders Clearly Communicate and Influence Positive Change in Times of Crisis
We have a few more coming this week, so stay tuned for more LinkedIn Learning resources to help you navigate this new normal.