Technical projects have their own unique set of needs and challenges. New technology must be researched, downtime must be kept to a minimum, and the organization must be helped to adapt to the change.
Learn how to effectively manage technical projects of any size with these tips from project management expert Bob McGannon.
This course will cover:
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Guilding process and organizing change
- Considering a cloud-based solution
- Planning a technology project
- Assessing risks and changes
- Executing a technology project
- Addressing challenges such as conflict and changing priorities