Join the group
All Learning champions will be a part of a LinkedIn group, where they can ask questions, get the latest communications from LinkedIn, and share their wins with fellow students.
The projects you complete during the program become the foundation of skills you learn, experiences you collect, and keystones of your portfolio. These projects and initiatives give you the opportunity to be as innovative and creative as you dream of OR you can lean on the recommendations from project categories already outlined.
Project categories include:
- Social Media/Content Curation
- Writing and Publishing
- Presenting & Public Speaking
- Creative Design
- Hosting Events (Individual & Team-Based)
All project submissions must be posted on LinkedIn, either in the Champion group or publicly on your profile. Please use the hashtag #LiLChampions2021 for all of your submissions. Keep track of your points using the Point Tracker for the final submission.
To successfully complete the program, Champions must earn 80 points total. Each project type has a different point value that will help earn the total points required. *For capstone projects, please work with your program mentors to determine project value.
To successfully complete the program you must complete and submit a final reflection to help articulate the initiatives you worked on and the skills you learned. The reflection should include:
(1) complete summary of projects in Point Tracker;
(2) a 300-word or 3-minute video summary of your experience to answer the following questions:
- The benefits and drawbacks of the program
- Skills that you developed through the program
- Feedback about the program (areas for improvement)
Highlights of your projects/tasks/initiatives