Click to play background video
Click to pause background video
- Just completed my first course on LinkedIn learning... This is game-changing education. I’m better now in Excel than I was yesterday. #IGotThis
- Very proud to be with a company that is helping its employees learn wherever and whenever it's convenient for them. #IGotThis!
- Friendly competition. If one department was seeing high usage of LinkedIn Learning, Thor would highlight that to a less engaged department at Kellogg. This encouraged more departments to drive engagement of LinkedIn Learning.
- Prizes. To drive excitement around LinkedIn Learning, the team set up contests and prizes for people who engaged with the platform. For example, when it launched, all employees who completed a course within the first few weeks were eligible to be placed in a drawing for a free Amazon Echo.
- Recognition. To create positive reinforcement around learning, the L&D team has been formally recognizing colleagues from around the world. They not only highlight when a learner completes a course, but also when a learner shares a course to help someone else.
- “I’m learning about things that are impacting our business like digital transformation and data science.”
- “LinkedIn Learning is the first place I go to for inspiration and I love the feature to be able to sort by the amount of time I have available.”
- “I’m now taking courses on my commute to and from work. Love the efficiency!”
- The breadth, depth and quality of content. With more than 15,000 courses, LinkedIn Learning had the breadth and depth of content Kellogg needed. More importantly, the courses are effective and provide relevant training. “The quality of content really stood out for us and as we determined what would be best for our employees, we wanted to ensure the content would be compatible and effective to the work we’re doing,”
- The accessibility of the platform. With a mobile app and online courses split into short video segments, LinkedIn Learning empowered Kellogg employees to learn anytime, anywhere, and around their schedule.
- The tie-in to LinkedIn. An added bonus to the Kellogg Team is LinkedIn Learning’s tie to LinkedIn. It provides instant brand recognition to virtually all Kellogg employees – they can trust the content is world-class, and since many already use LinkedIn daily, LinkedIn Learning fits into their existing behavior.