Announcing our partnership with GitHub. We’ve unlocked 50+ courses that provide seamless integration with GitHub Codespaces.
Start practicing now.
Tech skills are changing faster than ever
LinkedIn Economic Graph Data shows that software and IT skills have changed over 30% in the last 5 years and that change is accelerating.
With LinkedIn’s access to the latest skills data, we have developed the tech training teams need to be successful in a changing landscape.
Software and IT professionals can learn from in-depth content and use hands-on practice methods for in the flow of work learning.
New! Hands-On Practice with LinkedIn Learning + GitHub Codespaces
Upskill your software development teams with over 50 GitHub Codespaces-enabled LinkedIn Learning courses pre-configured with a cloud-based IDE that can help accelerate technical skill building through hands-on practice.
What is GitHub?
GitHub is a Microsoft-owned company that offers a complete software development platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software.
Did you know?
GitHub is used by over 94M developers around the globe and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Level up with the latest tech courses and curated training
Teams have access to the latest technical skill knowledge from expert instructors through courses, learning paths, and curated courses for specific job roles.
1. Personalized recommendations for the latest courses across the most in-demand tech skills.
2. Tech-specific role guides and learning paths that match learner career goals.
Apply learning with hands-on practice
Speed up technical skill building with multiple ways to apply learning through hands-on practice.
1. Virtual sandbox coding environments allow learners to get guided hands-on practice using GitHub Codespaces.
2. Challenge/solutions courses with multiple challenges to practice coding skills at increasing levels of difficulty.
3. Downloadable follow-along source code (exercise files and GitHub Repos) to easily follow along with instructor, practice, and experiment on a local machine.
4. Challenge/solution videos that include structured real-world scenario challenges.
Understand skills gaps, get personalized learning recommendations, and evaluate progress
Assessments help learners understand where they need to focus learning for the opportunities they want and evaluate progress.
1. Skills evaluations guide learners to relevant and personalized learning content that aligns with their skill proficiency level.
2. Quizzes and exams built into courses help learners evaluate progress toward skills goals.
Machine Learning Engineering (MLE) is one of the fastest growing job roles across the world with most job seekers transitioning from software engineering, data science, and data engineering. Get the training you need to stay ahead with expert-led courses on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Data science is one of today's top careers. Get the training you need to get ahead—or stay on top—in fields such as data analysis, mining, visualization, and big data, using tools like Excel, R, Hadoop, and Python.
Master today’s top programming languages like Java, Python, and C#, whether you’re learning proper syntax or honing your knowledge of advanced concepts such as MVC and test-driven development.
Year-over-year growth in enterprise cloud computing spend has increased from 33% to 58% between 2021 and 2022. The demand for learning the cloud computing platforms Azure, AWS, and Google is also growing. Get the training you need to stay ahead with expert-led courses on Cloud Computing.
Security is a front-and-center concern for every business, and demand for trained cybersecurity experts has never been greater. From security fundamentals to advanced topics like encryption, pen testing, and cert prep coverage, get the skills you need to advance your security career.
Network and System Administration
Learn how to build a solid IT infrastructure for organizations of any size. Get the IT skills you need to be able to manage and deploy hardware, software, networks, and services in a secure and reliable manner.