60% of global GDP will be digitalized by the end of 2022.
IDC predicts that, by 2025, 75% of business leaders will leverage digital platforms and ecosystem capabilities to adapt their value chains to new markets, industries, and ecosystems.
More than 70% of IT leaders see the skills gap as an urgent concern, with nearly half (46%) saying it’s slowed them down.
92% of hiring managers report difficulty finding sufficient talent with open source skills.
71% of IT leaders see cloud strategy as the biggest driver of sustainability today.
76% of businesses say that a lack of digital skills would affect the profitability of their business.
- 70% of young people say they want an employer that invests in their digital skills.
Sources: Information Technology & Innovation Foundation; International Data Corp.; Cloudreach; Linux Foundation; Learning and Work Institute.
- Network Administration – Learn it: Networking Foundations: Networking Basics
- Windows Server – Learn it: Windows Server 2022: Installation and Configuration
- SQL – Learn it: SQL Essential Training
- Active Directory – Learn it: Planning for Hybrid Active Directory Environments
- Microsoft Azure – Learn it: Azure: Understanding the Big Picture
- Agile Methodologies – Learn it: Agile Foundations
- Python – Learn it: Learning Python
- Technical Support – Learn it: IT Help Desk for Beginners
- Amazon Web Services – Learn it: Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS) for Developers
- System Administration – Learn it: Server Administration Essential Training
The technology field also accounts for two of the top 20 skills on LinkedIn: engineering and SQL. This matches up well with the list above, reinforcing that programming is a highly desired skill and SQL in particular is coveted.
You can find all 10 of these courses on the most popular IT courses learning path in LinkedIn Learning.
SQL Essential Training with Bill Weinman
Unconscious Bias with Stacey Gordon
Strategic Thinking with Dorie Clark
Learning Cloud Computing: Core Concepts with David Linthicum
Python Essential Training with Ryan Mitchell
Agile Software Development with Shashi Shekhar
Communicating with Confidence with Jeff Ansell
Excel Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365) with Dennis Taylor
Cybersecurity Foundations with Malcolm Shore
Speaking Confidently and Effectively with Pete Mockaitis